Monday, March 14, 2011

Bracelet Is One Of Pearl Jewelry To

Is it me or bracelet suggest innocence? It reminds me of a young woman or girl, without being suggestive or the slightest provocation. This is not the same for a pearl necklace, necklace, where beauty Pandora Necklaces draws attention to his neck, and I'm sorry to say, and his bust. And it does not mean that the collar is more evocative, but it is a way. And even if you take the bracelet, of course, a little bigger and take it to the ankle, "needle suggestiveness" off the table for me.

aura collides a bit 'different with the bracelet is part of a series of bead jewelry, which suggests a certain richness. With a Pearl Earring, is in fact a declaration of women, just a plain stud earring Pandora Charms for me is so beautiful. A pair of earrings with white pearls are so subtle message of beauty, elegance.

Back to the bracelet, is also a statement of beauty, but has a light, do not say, "Look I'm so aware of my feminine beauty." It's more of an innocence, saying: "Is this beautiful necklace." I guess that Cartier Bracelets means that it is "self-awareness."

Many women wear no other jewelry bracelet is beautiful by Cartier itself or with matching earrings and a necklace. Some beaded bracelets freshwater pearl fishing from real

No comments:

Post a Comment